Friday, December 26, 2014

My Journey to the 2015 NYC Triathlon

My Road to the 2015 NYC Triathlon




By chance, this year I was selected through the lottery for the 2015 NYC Triathlon.  Due to shoulder injuries last year, I put my triathlon training on hold and focused more on bike races.  I had a blast racing at Lime Rock Park in Salisbury CT, In the Catskills in upstate New York, and in Danbury CT on a .6 mile crit course.  After working my upper body strength, getting back in the pool, refocusing my goals, I am ready and determined to tackle the field and finish towards the top.  




If you want change then you need to act. Get up and start living. I wake up every morning with my dreams in the back of my head and I chase them throughout the day. I won't regret anything because I put 100% into everything I do. So many people talk about things they haven't even done, they procrastinate, and they don't know the meaning of sacrifice and hard work. Are you done yet? Do you want to see what passion really is? Do you want to see what struggle really means? Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment